ROWAD ALAHLI PROGRAM
At NCB we recognize that to have the great leaders of tomorrow, we have to attract
ambitious and right-attitude Saudi individuals. For that, we are committed to invest
time and efforts into having a unique and state of art graduate program as one of
our main competitive advantages. To us, the program represents nothing less than
our long-term success investing in our people.
As part of our ongoing commitment to achieve excellence and support one of the strategic
goals of the bank to be the employer of choice, we are proud to launch the Rowad
AlAhli program; aimed to attract and retain Saudi top talents to satisfy the bank’s
human capital needs. Competitive by nature, Rowad AlAhli program is designed to
create a competitive advantage that distinguishes us from our Local Competitors.
Rowad AlAhli is anticipated to be in large demand as it revolves around preparing
real bankers with round up skills to meet the current and future financial challenges
with continuous development throughout the year.
Rowad AlAhli program aims to attract high potential graduates and prepare them for
future positions within the Bank.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
This is a program designed to develop high potential Saudi Nationals, and hence, we look for candidates who:
• Are fresh university graduates.
• Have excellent quantitative, analytical skills.
• Have the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions.
• Are adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team.
• Have a well-rounded academic background with coursework in finance management or IT is recommended.
• Are fluent in both Arabic and English.
• Work well in teams, with good communication skills and a high energy level.
• Are between the ages of 22-29.
WHAT WE OFFER
Rowad AlAhli program offers graduates with comprehensive training and development
experience that cover:
• Teamwork and Customer experience
• Banking rules
• Soft Skills e,g, delivering presentations, effective communication and Creative
• Technical Skills e.g. budgeting and planning, core credit and project management
• Different banking products e.g. (Islamic, Retail and Treasury Products)
ASSESSMENT CENTER EXPERIENCE
We provide the candidates a chance to be part of a structured assessment center
by undertaking series of assessments which include Numerical and Verbal reasoning,
Occupational personality and Motivational related tests. The Assessment Center Experience
helps candidates familiarize themselves with their strengths and weaknesses therefore
they can develop their skills as they build their career.
HOW TO APPLY
We will begin the formal recruitment for Rowad AlAhli in November 2013 and you can submit your application by the specified deadline.
To apply for Rowad AlAhli, you will need:
• A current resume
• A copy of your last academic certificate
• A copy of your national ID
You may apply online by clicking on the following link
The entire recruitment process is usually completed by the end of January, and the first program begins in February.
if you have further questions or enquiries you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Rowad AlAhli contract will last for 8 months.
• Upon successful completion of the 8 months, trainees will be confirmed at entry
• Underperformers will be automatically taken out of the program